With regular care and maintenance, your chair will provide many years of superior performance and satisfaction. Keep in mind these simple steps-
1. Dust occasionally with a clean, dry cloth. Most stains can be removed by applying a mild soap to a damp cloth, then rubbing it gently over the stain.
2. Caster pintles should be lubricated once a year.
3. When chairs with glides are used, the glides should be cleaned of dirt and waxed regularly to avoid build-up. Apply household cleaner and wipe dry with a clean, soft cloth.
4. Wash coated metal surfaces with a soft cloth soaked in detergent and warm water.
5. Check and tighten all exposed fixings regularly.