Marble is a soft stone, and is vulnerable to scratching and staining. To retain its beauty, follow these simple steps-
1. Do not place hot items directly on the marble surface.
2. In case of food or drink spillage, wipe off immediately with water or a clean soft cloth to prevent streaks.
3. To keep the beauty of the marble intact, a sealer should be applied yearly.
4. We encourage the use of coasters and placemats on marble tables to avoid scratches on the soft rock top.
Glass furniture, if taken proper care, are timeless. Follow these simple tips-
1. Do not slide rough objects across the glass. This can cause permanent scratches to the surface. Ensure coverings, to avoid scratching.
2. Do not shift furniture with load on it.
3. Protect surfaces from fire and excessive heat.
4. Clean using warm water and a soft, lint-free cloth. Wring out excess water and wipe the surface.
5. Only use a non-abrasive commercial glass cleaner for cleaning.