To prolong the life of your fabric upholstered furniture, keep in mind these simple tips-
1. Keep upholstered furniture from direct sunlight and keep it away from sharp objects to prevent wear and tear.
2. Always lift your sofa, do not drag them as you may break or scratch the legs. Do not sit on the arms or the back of your sofa as it may break the frame.
3. Attend to spills and stains immediately.
4. Vacuum sofas periodically with a soft bristled brush attachment or lightly brush them to keep general dirt. Dust off the sofa and prevent any embedding between the fibers.
5. Avoid prolonged outdoor use, exposure to water and moisture.