Leather furniture looks elegant and ages gracefully as well. All leathers last longer and, look and perform better when preventive maintenance is practiced. To enhance its life, follow these simple tips-
1. To maintain surface appearance and texture, and to remove dust gently wipe the leather once a week with a clean, dry and non-abrasive cloth, or soft brush. The best maintenance for all types of leather is regular vacuuming with a soft brush.
2. Avoid placing leather furniture in direct sunlight.
3. We recommend that you keep a minimum distance of 30 cm between your furniture and any source of heat to maintain the surface property of leather.
4. In case of spills, immediately clean with a dry cloth.
5. Avoid using domestic detergents and all products containing solvents and oils as they may destroy your leather surface.
To prolong the life of your fabric upholstered furniture, keep in mind these simple tips-
1. Keep upholstered furniture from direct sunlight and keep it away from sharp objects to prevent wear and tear.
2. Always lift your sofa, do not drag them as you may break or scratch the legs. Do not sit on the arms or the back of your sofa as it may break the frame.
3. Attend to spills and stains immediately.
4. Vacuum sofas periodically with a soft bristled brush attachment or lightly brush them to keep general dirt. Dust off the sofa and prevent any embedding between the fibers.
5. Avoid prolonged outdoor use, exposure to water and moisture.