Leather furniture looks elegant and ages gracefully as well. All leathers last longer and, look and perform better when preventive maintenance is practiced. To enhance its life, follow these simple tips-
1. To maintain surface appearance and texture, and to remove dust gently wipe the leather once a week with a clean, dry and non-abrasive cloth, or soft brush. The best maintenance for all types of leather is regular vacuuming with a soft brush.
2. Avoid placing leather furniture in direct sunlight.
3. We recommend that you keep a minimum distance of 30 cm between your furniture and any source of heat to maintain the surface property of leather.
4. In case of spills, immediately clean with a dry cloth.
5. Avoid using domestic detergents and all products containing solvents and oils as they may destroy your leather surface.
Wood is naturally strong, durable and is easy to clean and maintain. Follow these simple steps to enhance its life-
1. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, and protect your furniture from the damaging UV rays.
2. Use placemats and coasters to safeguard your furniture from dishes, silverware and moisture.
3. Vacuum and/or dust with a soft, dry cloth, do not use oiled or treated cloth on waxed finishes.
4. On spillage, dab off with a cloth immediately. Do not wipe as it spreads the spill causes more damage.
5. Lacquered and glossy furniture needs appropriate care and maintenance to avoid scratching, denting and chipping.
6. Always lift your furniture, do not drag them as you may break or scratch the legs.