Chairs are all about individual comfort. To enhance their life, follow these simple tips-
1. For normal cleaning, wash plastic surfaces with a soft cloth soaked in mild detergent and warm water. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth.
2. Never use window cleaner, ammonia products, or other chemical sprays on acrylic.
3. Using dry cloths is not recommended. When rubbed plastic surfaces become electrically charged and attract dust; therefore not recommended on any shiny or glossy surface.
4. Never use rubber mats or no-slip adhesive strips on acrylic surfaces, bacterial mold will penetrate the finish under them.
5. Avoid placing sharp objects on the furniture that can scratch the material. The surfaces made from plastic materials cannot endure high temperatures, like direct contact with hot pots or pans.