Leather furniture looks elegant and ages gracefully as well. All leathers last longer and, look and perform better when preventive maintenance is practiced. To enhance its life, follow these simple tips-
1. To maintain surface appearance and texture, and to remove dust gently wipe the leather once a week with a clean, dry and non-abrasive cloth, or soft brush. The best maintenance for all types of leather is regular vacuuming with a soft brush.
2. Avoid placing leather furniture in direct sunlight.
3. We recommend that you keep a minimum distance of 30 cm between your furniture and any source of heat to maintain the surface property of leather.
4. In case of spills, immediately clean with a dry cloth.
5. Avoid using domestic detergents and all products containing solvents and oils as they may destroy your leather surface.
Marble is a soft stone, and is vulnerable to scratching and staining. To retain its beauty, follow these simple steps-
1. Do not place hot items directly on the marble surface.
2. In case of food or drink spillage, wipe off immediately with water or a clean soft cloth to prevent streaks.
3. To keep the beauty of the marble intact, a sealer should be applied yearly.
4. We encourage the use of coasters and placemats on marble tables to avoid scratches on the soft rock top.