Marble is a soft stone, and is vulnerable to scratching and staining. To retain its beauty, follow these simple steps-
1. Do not place hot items directly on the marble surface.
2. In case of food or drink spillage, wipe off immediately with water or a clean soft cloth to prevent streaks.
3. To keep the beauty of the marble intact, a sealer should be applied yearly.
4. We encourage the use of coasters and placemats on marble tables to avoid scratches on the soft rock top.
Metal furniture last long if taken due care, just follow these simple steps :-
1. Wipe up spills promptly, clean with a damp cloth. Wipe dry.
2. Do not use abrasive cleaners, solvents, ammonia, acetone.
3. In case of stains, remove them with a solution of mild soap and water, taking care to dry the wet surfaces.
4. We recommend using a multi-surface cleaner or stainless steel cleaner to remove spots.