Wood is naturally strong, durable and is easy to clean and maintain. Follow these simple steps to enhance its life-
1. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, and protect your furniture from the damaging UV rays.
2. Use placemats and coasters to safeguard your furniture from dishes, silverware and moisture.
3. Vacuum and/or dust with a soft, dry cloth, do not use oiled or treated cloth on waxed finishes.
4. On spillage, dab off with a cloth immediately. Do not wipe as it spreads the spill causes more damage.
5. Lacquered and glossy furniture needs appropriate care and maintenance to avoid scratching, denting and chipping.
6. Always lift your furniture, do not drag them as you may break or scratch the legs.
Metal furniture last long if taken due care, just follow these simple steps :-
1. Wipe up spills promptly, clean with a damp cloth. Wipe dry.
2. Do not use abrasive cleaners, solvents, ammonia, acetone.
3. In case of stains, remove them with a solution of mild soap and water, taking care to dry the wet surfaces.
4. We recommend using a multi-surface cleaner or stainless steel cleaner to remove spots.