Marble is a soft stone, and is vulnerable to scratching and staining. To retain its beauty, follow these simple steps-
1. Do not place hot items directly on the marble surface.
2. In case of food or drink spillage, wipe off immediately with water or a clean soft cloth to prevent streaks.
3. To keep the beauty of the marble intact, a sealer should be applied yearly.
4. We encourage the use of coasters and placemats on marble tables to avoid scratches on the soft rock top.
Wood is naturally strong, durable and is easy to clean and maintain. Follow these simple steps to enhance its life-
1. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, and protect your furniture from the damaging UV rays.
2. Use placemats and coasters to safeguard your furniture from dishes, silverware and moisture.
3. Vacuum and/or dust with a soft, dry cloth, do not use oiled or treated cloth on waxed finishes.
4. On spillage, dab off with a cloth immediately. Do not wipe as it spreads the spill causes more damage.
5. Lacquered and glossy furniture needs appropriate care and maintenance to avoid scratching, denting and chipping.
6. Always lift your furniture, do not drag them as you may break or scratch the legs.