Leather furniture looks elegant and ages gracefully as well. All leathers last longer and, look and perform better when preventive maintenance is practiced. To enhance its life, follow these simple tips-
1. To maintain surface appearance and texture, and to remove dust gently wipe the leather once a week with a clean, dry and non-abrasive cloth, or soft brush. The best maintenance for all types of leather is regular vacuuming with a soft brush.
2. Avoid placing leather furniture in direct sunlight.
3. We recommend that you keep a minimum distance of 30 cm between your furniture and any source of heat to maintain the surface property of leather.
4. In case of spills, immediately clean with a dry cloth.
5. Avoid using domestic detergents and all products containing solvents and oils as they may destroy your leather surface.
Metal furniture, if taken proper care, are timeless. Follow these simple tips-
1. To keep your metal furniture looking its best for years to come, wipe it with a dry/ damp cloth regularly.
2. Brass furniture tends to oxidize. This is completely normal and very natural. It adds natural characteristics and makes your piece unique.
3. Use Brasso to clean gold finish brass hardware . The cloth should be 100% cotton.