To prolong the life of your fabric upholstered furniture, keep in mind these simple tips-
1. Keep upholstered furniture from direct sunlight and keep it away from sharp objects to prevent wear and tear.
2. Always lift your sofa, do not drag them as you may break or scratch the legs. Do not sit on the arms or the back of your sofa as it may break the frame.
3. Attend to spills and stains immediately.
4. Vacuum sofas periodically with a soft bristled brush attachment or lightly brush them to keep general dirt. Dust off the sofa and prevent any embedding between the fibers.
5. Avoid prolonged outdoor use, exposure to water and moisture.
Wood is naturally strong, durable and is easy to clean and maintain. Follow these simple steps to enhance its life-
1. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, and protect your furniture from the damaging UV rays.
2. Use placemats and coasters to safeguard your furniture from dishes, silverware and moisture.
3. Vacuum and/or dust with a soft, dry cloth, do not use oiled or treated cloth on waxed finishes.
4. On spillage, dab off with a cloth immediately. Do not wipe as it spreads the spill causes more damage.
5. Lacquered and glossy furniture needs appropriate care and maintenance to avoid scratching, denting and chipping.
6. Always lift your furniture, do not drag them as you may break or scratch the legs.