Marble is a soft stone, and is vulnerable to scratching and staining. To retain its beauty, follow these simple steps-
1. Do not place hot items directly on the marble surface.
2. In case of food or drink spillage, wipe off immediately with water or a clean soft cloth to prevent streaks.
3. To keep the beauty of the marble intact, a sealer should be applied yearly.
4. We encourage the use of coasters and placemats on marble tables to avoid scratches on the soft rock top.
Metal furniture, if taken proper care, are timeless. Follow these simple tips-
1. To keep your metal furniture looking its best for years to come, wipe it with a dry/ damp cloth regularly.
2. Brass furniture tends to oxidize. This is completely normal and very natural. It adds natural characteristics and makes your piece unique.
3. Use Brasso to clean gold finish brass hardware . The cloth should be 100% cotton.